The Minnesota Streetcar Museum operates two vintage streetcar lines in the Twin Cities.
The original operation began in 1972 between the Lakes Harriet and Calhoun in Minneapolis on the right-of-way of the old Como-Harriet streetcar line, abandoned in 1954.
In the 1990s, the operation expanded to add a second operation in Excelsior, MN operating on the old Minneapolis & St Louis right-of-way.
The two operations aren't physically connected, but both are operated and maintained by MSM volunteers. Car Winona 10 is currently under restoration inside the Excelsior Car Barn.
A visit to either operation of the MSM is recommended.
The series of photos below are from 21Sep14 during the MSM's annual picnic.